Sunday, July 8, 2007

More than Meets the Eye

Hey everyone. I saw transformers tonight, with my fiancee and my nephew. I must say that, though I was expecting a terrible butchering of my beloved robots in disguise, the movie was, as my nephew put it best, PHENOMENAL. Absolutely amazing. I loved every single second of it. The acting and effects and writing and plot all blended so perfectly, I really must say that the crew, along with director Michael Bay, did an absolutely phenomenally fantastic job. I have two qualms with the movie, but they are both supremely surmountable and did not effect my feelings for the movie. I honestly wanted to go to the next showing of it, right there, but I have to survive to go into work and spread the news. FAN-FRIGGIN-TASTIC.

1 comment:

photoholly said...

Hayden was so thrilled that you guys took him to see it. He is still raving about how "phenomen-astic" it was. I am so blessed to have such a caring and giving couple in his life. Thank you.