Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Don't want to be an oily man!

Seriously though, changes are being underwent. We're moving! Next Month! Hurrah for us! We made a decision in the last couple days, which I am not going to post more about here at this time, as I haven't told Holly yet, and I'd rather tell her before all of you, even though all of you consists of mostly her, and some Dude and Mum, who both already know because we talked about it on Saturday. In London. That's all I'm going to say.

Ebay lady finally responded! She shipped the PkMn cards last week, so I should get them soon. Hopefully before this weekend, so that I can bring them over to Kevin's on Sunday, when I am going to be over there because Mal is going to a bridal shower that is on Moy, so I am going to go to Holly and Kevin's, but they don't know that. So quiet, ok? That mean you Holly! No telling Holly, Holly! I think if I can use Holly in one more sentence, Galen Weston will give me a hundred thousand dollars. We;ll See about that. hopefully holly condones the use of her name, Holly, in this blog post. Otherwise Holly is going to be ticked when she sees her name, Holly, all over my blog. I think my sister, Holly, will be OK with it. Only time will tell. What do you think, Holly? No Galen Weston. Maybe he is taking the bus.

4 comments:

Coach Keese said...

Congrats on the move. I feel so priviliged I knew first. Even before you! haha. I don't think Holly would mind all this recognition on your site but would probably prefer her blog linked to her the many mentioning of her name here so people can see what all the hubub is about. She is just an enigma to all your readers and she would appreciate the blog love. I know I would even though my blog already jam packs the bandwidth already. I am too popular. hahaha

Coach Keese said...

Nice plug for Bowie too!

photoholly said...

tee hee!!! I'm so glad I didn't read your post until today when I actually did see you and we did partake in the eating of the Chinese food and the drinking of the sweet Jasmine tea. Aaaaaaa, whatever you do, I will be happy for you. Love you forever!!!

Coach Keese said...

Dude, it's Mar. 13th. You haven't posted in a while. Why? Something must have happened in your crazy life since the last post.