Saturday, March 29, 2008

Resolution

Feeling better today. Talked about what was going on, got some solutions nailed down, and a course of action. I bought new work shoes, too. I'm super excited about them, because I've always wanted Dr Marten's, so when I saw that had slip on casual/dress shoes I got them. They were expensive, but I've learned that you should not skimp out on shoes, especially when you spend eight hours a day in them. Mal bought a new coat, to. It was 1/3 of the price at Danier leather for clearance, and it has a removable Thinsulate lining for the winter.
I'm also excietd about dinner tonight. I'm making a turkey! It won't be as fancy as last time, but I plan on making it tasty. I'm going to use more lemon than last time, but no prosciutto.

I'll keep trudging along, if you keep remembering me.

though they never turn our the light - ...Of Sinking Ships

Dan Out

1 comment:

aka suska said...

So wanting to see you, hear your voice, be able to touch your hand, if not your heart. Talk to me cause I'll love you forever. Sorry I have been away last weekend plus. We were house hunting. You know the drill. Crazy making kinda stuff dontcha know.
Call. Write. message me. Will call back; write back; talk. Hugs,mum