Sunday, May 25, 2008

That's why The Arm came for you...

Hey there. true believers! It's amazing what a good bath and shower can do, isn't it? I haven't had a shower that good in...a long time. A very long time. This is the first night in Portofino, but not in our unit, not yet. We still need counter tops, appliances, plumbing and blinds, so we're being put up in the guest suite on the fifteenth floor. It is basically a hotel room, bed, bathroom and mini-fridge.
I had a whirlpool bath and then a shower, and I feel so incredibly relaxed and refreshed that I could just evaporate. I like to sink into the tub just until my ears are submerged, but with my face still exposed, so that all I can hear is the whir of the tub, and all I can feel is the pressure of the jets, and it's like there's nothing in the world that can bother me, no stress, no exhaustion, no outside forces whatsoever. Absolutely fantastic, you must try it.
We'll hopefully be in the new place by Thursday, so that will be nice. Very excited, and up until twenty minutes ago, very stressed out. Things are falling into place, but there are still too many variable for me to be completely sure about everything. We still have a lot of stuff in the old unit that needs to be out of there, but nowhere to put it. If it's not gone by Thursday, I suppose we'll have to haul it on down to the old Val de Ville (Value Village). Or maybe Salvation Army, or Bibles for Missions. I suppose either of those is better than VV, but who knows, really.

P.S. Listen to the new Islands album (Arm's Way), it will blow your mind. At least track 1.

The Arm - Islands

2 comments:

aka suska said...

I'm sad...no link to me...
sniff

Coach Keese said...

put a bottle of liquid soap in your jacuzzi tub. It's fun! You like bubbles right? hehehehe. Honestly, I am jealous. Oh wait I do have access to a hot tub here at the apartment. Oh ya, PUBLIC is not as appealing. Ok I am jealous for real now.....