Sunday, May 18, 2008

You! You got what I need...

...but you say he just a friend.
Seriously, it's in my head.

I sold my TV today (Sorry Bra), I mean, I've had no interest in any of my stuff, and today everyone wanted the TV. I had to be fair, I guess. W-Evs.
I am so busy lately, I am so looking forward to maxin' and relaxin' once the move is done and we are settled. There is just so much to do,l and I feel like there is not enough time. Also, my head is exploding. Kaboom! Kraka-boom! I've been feeling really stifled, creatively, too. I want to create things, music especially, but am so limited at the moment, I don't have a relaxing place that is conducive to my creativity. Also: I can't play any musical instruments. This is something I'd like to remedy. I'm going to go look at used keyboard tomorrow. Maybe not tomorrow, have Church and Morpeth and Chatham already on the schedule, siiiiigh. It's hard to find a good keyboard that doesn't cost a bundle. I'd like to get one with weighted keys, and that has built in speakers, or at least a built in audio processor. I want to hook it up to the Gallos, but I don't necessarily want to hook it up through the PC. I may end up doing that though, because I can get an M-Audio semi-weighted MIDI controller for a good price. It will all boil down in the end.
That's it for me today, nothing revolutionary, no countdown, just a little ramble to clear my head before I get to bed.

Thanks for sticking with me.

2 comments:

Coach Keese said...

dumb question. Ever heard of slash dot?

Dondro said...

slashdot.org? News for nerds? stuff that matters?
I may have heard of it...
I just may visit it everyday! It's fun to read the comments and watch people fight.