Saturday, May 19, 2007

10 of the best days ever

So ten days have passed, I apologize to the inter web. I have been so busy, so wonderfully busy, that I have been too tired at night to blog, so now that I've just had a nice sleep-in, I think I can take a minute to update this, on the off chance that some lone wanderer stumbles across my blog and becomes morally offended that I have not been updating in a timely fashion. I know that this is indeed a likely circumstance, and I must therefore anticipate it.
I started my job last Tuesday, and I must say that I believe myself to be one of the luckiest people ever. Not only did I find a job before I had even finished school, but I found a job I absolutely love and enjoy, and where I am appreciated. Paul, the senior tech, told me that he told his wife that they would most likely be able to vacation within the next 12 months, as I will be able to cover. That made me incredibly happy, as you can surely imagine.
Another thing which only helps to add to my excitement for the future, is that Mal and I picked up our new car yesterday! Hurrah for the Buick Rendezvous. Again, I apologize, because I know that that same wanderer might be jealous, as my car is surely better than theirs. It is truly a king among car kings. Indeed.

Harry potter soon, I guess. This also serves to bolster me for the coming storm of incredulity. I have been stressed and destitute for so long, I am unable to cope with being successful and happy! I only hope that I will survive to enjoy it more.

No comments: