Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bad news/Good news

So, after the worst sleep ever on Tuesday night, due mainly to my incredibly awesome panic attack at 2am, I failed my first cert. Very, very upsetting, because I only failed by about 2 questions. Just goes to show that sometimes studying doesn't help, if you don't study the right book, wink wink, nudge nudge. Anyways, I came home after that and was, obviously in a terribly pissy mood. I was throwing things and kicking things and then I threw myself into my chair and checked me email and got a message that greatly improved my mood: I got the job! Hurrah! Gainful employment! I am crazy excited, I get to wear a tie to work, and make money, and get a new car, et cetera.

All this on the heels of more bad news, about a certain application, of a certain lovely girl, to a certain type of school. That's all I'm going to say, lest the spirit of the internet whisk the information to eyes and ears everywhere. But it's not the worst news ever, at least now we get to have a DINK family for a while. That stands for Double Income, No Kids, by the way (Hurrah for grade 9 geography class!).

So Friday looks fun, write 294, and re-write 293. Then I get a nice peaceful weekend of insane study, before writing 298 and 299 on Monday. This is going to be a rough couple of days. I hope I make it through.

And so, I sleep.

With tired eyes, and tired mind, and tired soul, I sleep.

No comments: