Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Very First Page of a Very First Day (VFD)

Here starts an experiment. I will write here, I will emote here. I will attempt to make frequent updates, and hopefully this will relieve some of my stress. As I write I can already feel my eye stop twitching. It hasn't done that recently.

I think mostly my posts will be experimental short writing, or maybe chapters of a book that I am always writing in my head. If you know me, you know that no matter what I do, I'll always want to be a writer. Fiscally, it's not a great plan, that's why I will administrate networks, but in my heart, I'll always be a writer. Also, an English Major.

Speaking of English Majors, I miss University. I miss the creativity of being able to write papers and short stories and opinion projects and discussions. Don't get me wrong, I love Active Directory, but there isn't much room for creativity in a domain environment.

For those of you who don't know me, here is a crash course: I was born in Ingersoll, I grew up in multiple houses, the two most prominent of which would be York St, where I lived with my sisters Holly and Kate, my brother Tony and my Mum and Dad; and Janette Ave, where I lived with no siblings and my Dad and step mom, Anne. Both houses were wonderful, though there were tribulations in both, as can be expected form any household. other highlights include living in New Brunswick, where I attended Atlantic Baptist University, and lived on a street called Woodstone Crescent before I went crazy and had to come home. Of course, one highlight stands above all else, and that is the meeting of my wonderful fiancee Malini, to whom I am to be wed this summer (we met in high school, standard fare). Many details have been exempt, you may learn them as time goes on, and if I keep this up.

That is all I shall force you to endure for now.

Perhaps later, pictures.

No comments: